and implementing communications technology for:
- Residential and commercial developers.
- Small, medium, and large businesses.
- Business and educational campuses.
- Telephone (LEC/CLEC/IXC/ISP) and CATV
Yazaki North America
Headquarters Building, Plymouth, Michigan
- A multi-building campus, new headquarters
- Copper/fiber distribution system design
- New PBX, 4000-plus lines with Unified
- Fiber to the desk.
- Gigabit Ethernet backbone.
- International data/video network interconnecting
sites in Japan, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the US.
Vista, Los Angeles, California
An 1100-acre development planned for 12000 residential units
and 6 million-sq. ft. of commercial space.
Developed the strategic plan to replace the incumbent LEC and
CATV company with a "next generation" telecommunications
platform for voice, data, Internet, and video services.
- Design and build copper/fiber network.
- Lucent 5E central office.
- Gigabit Ethernet campus backbone network.
- 100 MBPS Ethernet connectivity to the
- Fiber to the home.
- DBS video to the home featuring DirecTV.
LA Media Tech Center,
A 13 Building commercial campus.
- Design an interbuilding, "vendor
neutral" copper/fiber distribution network throughout the
- Contract cable management company to provision
and sell access services to CLECs, LECs, and IXCs.
Ave Maria School of
Law, Ann Arbor, Michigan
A new institution of higher education.
- Design and build a turnkey telecommunications
system to accommodate the current and future needs of the institution.
- Design and install in-building cable system.
- Select and install PBX with voice mail.
- Provide local, long distance, and Internet
- Project management.
Ford Motor Company,
- Design a campus backbone (duct/manhole
and fiber distribution network) to interconnect all of Ford's
50+ buildings in Dearborn onto a private network.
Michigan Statewide Broadband
Network for Education and State Government
- Identify and define service capabilities
of the private and public telecommunications providers within
- Develop feasibility study and cost models
to create a statewide, broadband network for education, government,
libraries, and rural healthcare.